2018 has seen the year of hybrid shoe models and the Air Jordan Spizike is the OG in terms of Jordan shoe mash-ups. Making its way back into sneaker stores and our shoe closets, the Spiz’ike is a great mix of basketball and fashion coming together in a stylish sneaker. With very bold elements taken from various retro Jordan sneakers, grab a pair to rock with your favorite pair of shorts or denim.
• Jordan 3 – Sole, midsole, and “elephant” print.
• Jordan 4 – “Wings” on the sides that hold the lace loops.
• Jordan 5 – Main shoe model, netting on the side and lace locks.
• Jordan 6 – Tongue
• Jordan 9 – Pull tab and “rising sun” logo.
• Jordan 20 – Laser print on the inner liner.
High Tops that lock your ankle into position for extra support.
Helps elevate your game from the pavement to the hardwood.