Originally releasing back in 1997, the Nike Air Foamposite One has been suited up with a number of different colorways over the years. Featuring the iconic 1Cent logo, Penny Hardaway took Nike Basketball’s Foamposite technology and helped make it an instant classic. With an all-over midnight navy colorway, these shoes will make a statement on and off the court.
• Synthetic Foamposite construction for durability and a modern look.
• Mesh tongue and heel inlay for breathability and comfort.
• Zoom Air cushioning is lightweight, low-profile and responsive.
• Rubber tread with herringbone pattern for multidirectional traction.
• Pull tabs at tongue and heel for easy on and off.
High Tops that lock your ankle into position for extra support.
Helps elevate your game from the pavement to the hardwood.