Paul George’s high energy and versatility on the court shows in his newest signature basketball sneaker, the PG2. In honor of Mamba Day, Nike dresses the PG2 in a vibrant colorway parallel to the Kobe 6 Prelude ‘All-Star MVP’ originally released in 2014. Following the design of his first sneaker, the Two features a snug fit from the inner lining and seamless design reminiscent of his favorite basketball shoe of all time, the Nike Zoom Crusader. Equipped with Nike’s most advanced technology for hoops this is a pair of kicks you need to have in your game day rotation. Keep your eyes out for other Mamba Day offerings right here at KicksUSA.
• Textile upper with ventilation and durability.
• Forefoot strap with Flywire technology for locked-down stability.
• Phylon foam midsole for responsive cushioning and stability.
• Rubber outsole for multidirectional traction.
• Midtop basketball sneaker.
• Mamba Day colorway inspired by the Kobe 6 Prelude ‘All-Star MVP’.
Helps elevate your game from the pavement to the hardwood.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Minimalist style that makes every ounce count.