The Air Force 1 Low is one of the most recognizable sneakers in the game by casual wearers and sneakerheads. When it comes to Nike shoes, you would be hard pressed to find a more iconic pair of kicks. Old school meets new school in the Ben Kirschner-designed Air Force 1 Low Utility where the upper gets a new makeover but with the same Air Force 1 bottom we come to know and love. With an updated clasp system to replace the conventional lacing system, these hybrid shoes are as unique as the come. Grab a pair for the collection and you won’t be let down at the quality and comfort of these kicks.
• Two thick straps and clasp system for adjustable lockdown.
• D-ring clip at the top for easy on/off.
• Perforations at the toe to give you more ventilation.
• Full-length PU midsole with full-length Air-Sole unit or superior cushioning.
• Gum outsole with pivot point for traction and durability.
Helps elevate your game from the pavement to the hardwood.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Minimalist style that makes every ounce count.