The North Face Retro 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket is a boxy puffer coat that will keep you warm for now and years later. Inspired by the iconic design lines of the 1996 Nuptse Jacket, this coat is designed for the city and also includes a stowable hood that packs into the collar so you can customize your look. Filled with 700-fill goose down insulation, you won’t have to worry about the cold in this premium stylish jacket.
• Relaxed fit.
• Insulated with 700-fill goose down throughout the body to keep you cozy and warm.
• Stowable hood packs into collar.
• Internal, secure-zip hand pocket.
• Two side pockets with zippers for extra security.
• Avg. jacket weight: 22 Oz. (625 G).
• Length from center back: 23.75”
• Water/Wind Resistant.