Designed as a high-performance running shoe, the Adidas UltraBoost originally released in 2015 has become one of the industry’s most defining silhouettes in the last few years not by only runners, but also by sneakerheads. The comfort and easy pairing of the Ultra Boost is taken one step further with the UltraBoost Uncaged. The upper is constructed of adidas’ seamless Primeknit materials delivering a snug, sock-like fit, while adidas removes the supportive 3-Stripes cage restricted free comfort. Complementing the simplistic upper is the full-length boost cushioning that adds a comfortable spring to every step whether you are going for a run or hitting the city.
• Textile upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole.
• Seamless adidas Primeknit upper for a sock-like fit.
• Four-way stretch heel and external butterfly heel counter work together to wrap the Achilles.
• Full-length boost midsole cushioning is ultra-light and ultra-responsive.
• StretchWeb outsole construction adapts to your unique footstrike.
• Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Minimalist style that makes every ounce count.
Suitable from the gym to the trails. Never stop running.