This is American craftsmanship. The 990 continues its 30-year legacy of great performance and iconic style with the new 990v4. It’s the perfect combination of cushioning and stability, wrapped up in a look that will last forever. Suit up in these Sea Blue tones on that signature suede.
• 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate.
• Blown rubber outsole.
• Dual density collar foam.
• Encap PU ring with EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) core.
• ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability.
• Pigskin/mesh upper.
• New Balance is proud to be the only major company to make or assemble more than 4 million pairs of athletic footwear per year in the USA, which represents a limited portion of our US sales. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, New Balance label their shoes Made in the USA.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Minimalist style that makes every ounce count.
Suitable from the gym to the trails. Never stop running.